A National FMCG our client is a market leader in their field and they have a need for a Credit & Claims Officer to join their CS team on an on-going part-time basis (20 hours per week - 5 days per week). You will be working in a fast paced environment which requires a very keen eye for detail and a strong customer service focus.
About the position
Reporting directly to the State Manager, you will be responsible but not limited to the following:
- Processing, manage and adjust claims
- Providing high level customer service both via email and over the phone
- Processing of credits
- Database maintenance and data entry
- Allocations and receipting
- Dealing with internal and external stakeholder queries
Ideally you would have previous experience in an Accounts Receivable capacity with a strong focus on customer service (and the ability to build rapport over the phone and handle varying customer expectations and demands). You will have a strong attention to detail, be highly organised and the ability to meet deadlines.
What's on offer
- On-going part-time opportunity
- Parking on-site - Crestmead location
- $25-28 per hour + super
If this position appeals to you and you have the skill set and attitude to match, APPLY NOW or contact Hayley or Alex on 07 3118 0125 for further details.