This global, listed company employees' tens of thousands of people worldwide. A genuine 'Employer of Choice' who recognise and reward employee contributions and offer an inclusive and diverse culture have a rare opportunity for an experienced, Credit Analyst to join their team on a Permanent Basis.
Reporting to the Manager of Finance, the responsibilities of this role will include;
- Approve/reject credit submissions within limits received from allocated regions
- Recommend credit submissions received for approval or rejection, including evaluating customer applications, finance statements, and other information in making credit recommendations
- Provide technical and product support to staff
- Various adhoc duties including project work.
The ideal person for this role will have Finance industry experience (ideally Commercial lending experience) with exceptional attention to detail and relationship building skills. You will have experience, writing commerical credit proposals, processing credit applications and searches. Ideally you will have experience reviewing Financial statements and the ability to access credit worthiness. Equipment lending experience, is essential for this role. We are seeking someone who is a team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What's on Offer?
- $90-100k + Super
- Permanent Opportunity
- Southern Suburbs of Brisbane
- Parking on site
- Dynamic environment
- Growing company