About the role:
This is an exciting fixed-term contract working in the service centre team on a variety of projects.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver excellence in customer services, managing inbound and outbound calls
- Receipt and dispatching of jobs
- Administer packages and deliveries including labelling and packaging job orders
- Provide customers with status updates throughout the repair request experience
- Accurately updating parts usage and warranty claims
- Disposal of unwanted/irreparable devices
- Administration and other duties as instructed by management
Highly motivated; you possess excellent listening and strong customer service skills. You have proven ability to build rapport with customers and key partners and possess strong problem-solving and resolution capabilities. Resilient; you have the ability to work under pressure, deal with rapid change and work to strict time frames. Self-motivated; you are currently looking to embark on your next career challenge and add value to a growing organisation.
Previous experience dealing with retail is desirable, however not essential.
If this sounds like you, don't miss out! Click APPLY and get your foot in the door of this global giant.