This international law firm has over 20 offices around the globe. This well known, reputable firm is one of the biggest leaders in the industry who pride themselves on their high employee retention rates. They are based in the Perth CBD with exceptional modern offices.
Working in a corporate environment, your role will see you:
- Liaise with the Team Leader and Head Waiter
- Provide waiter services for any functions
- General clearing and cleaning of meeting rooms
- Maintain bar stocks, tea and coffee supplies
- Provide assistance in the use of technology and video conferencing facilities
- Support all client services staff when required
- Assist with "hands on" kitchen duties and/or after hours events
To be successful for this role you should have:
- Corporate experience within high-end hospitality venues
- Excellent food and wine knowledge
- Ability to master audio visual and technical equipment skills
You will have a buddy allocated when you start, have access to health & wellbeing seminars, an employee referral scheme, an active social club and team events.
You will also have discounted health insurance, access to free counselling, a chef prepared meal every other month, corporate gym membership, fresh fruit and biscuits & much more!
If this sounds like you please apply using the appropriate link or contact Kim Padmore on 6160 6201.