Are you looking for a new Customer Service Team Leader opportunity where you can utilise your experience but still take on a new challenge!! Don't miss this great opportunity!
This well-established global organisation is currently looking for an experienced Customer Service Team Leader to join their busy team based near Blacktown. Build on your people, change and account management experience.
This Customer Service Team Leader will be responsible for leading and delivering 1st class service & quality to high end corporate clients. You will have experience managing staff in line with KPI's and bringing together a high performing service culture!
- Lead, supervise, develop and inspire the team to succeed
- Ensure customers receive 1st class service & quality - across all divisions
- Make sure all accounts are managed effectively and efficiently
- Manage quality of data and information on the system
- Set, guide and manage KPI requirements
- Lead the team to expand service scope to generate sales
- Manage policy and procedure compliance
Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience leading a team of customer focused professionals
- Strong customer service, account management and problem solving experience
- Experience leading a time through policies, procedures, processes and SLA's
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail
If you have a strong leadership background and enjoy managing a service based team then this could be the opportunity for you! We are looking to move quickly so if it's what you're looking for… Apply Now!