Manage the day-to-day corporate service activity within this vibrant government entity. This will include overseeing and working closely with IT systems, Finance, Office Management/ Facilities & HR procedures and protocols.
Duties will be, but are not limited to:
- Collate, manage and coordinate the team's business performance, budgets and finance data.
- Lead up key projects within the derpartment alongside on the ground SMEs.
- Overseeing that all policies, people management and procedures are aligned with the department's requirements
- Building and retaining strong internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Provide your personal input to assist with the growth and development of the deparament entity.
To be eligable for this role you must:
- Previous experience in the delivery of corporate services and corporate legislative and Government compliance requirements
- Tertiary qualifications and/or demonstrated experience in financial management, information management, human resources or related fields.·
- Experience in using SAP Finance, TRIM (or equivalent), Salesforce & GIPA Platform