A leading Intellectual Property law firm is seeking a highly skilled and confident Administrator/ Secretary to join their team in an exciting chapter of growth.
Conveniently located in Melbourne CBD, this firm is well regarded in the Intellectual Property sector and have a combined team of over 400 people globally. They pride themselves on being one of the only IP firms with true regional capability, knowledge and experience.
Working in the Patent team, the successful candidate will provide secretarial assistance to two senior practitioners in the Engineering/ICT patent practice group.
Supporting two friendly and charismatic operators, your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Typing of letters, emails and specifications
- Co-ordinating meetings
- Answering calls and taking messages
- Transcription of dictation using Winscribe
- Creating, finalising and emailing debit notes using Inprotech
- Drafting and preparing basic correspondence and documents for lodgement
- Diary management including travel and conference arrangements
- File management
- Searching and/or obtaining information/specifications from the Internet and/or databases etc. as well as obtaining status reports from IP Australia
- Uploading Australian Patent Official correspondence to IP Australia using B2
- Document research
- Billing and client reporting
To be considered for this position, candidates will have:
- Accurate and fast typing (minimum of 55 wpm with a high level of accuracy)
- Proven experience as Secretary or similar type role
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Intermediate level) particularly Word and Outlook
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to manage own workload and meet deadlines
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work effectively as part of a close team with minimal supervision
- A team focus with a strong work ethic
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Opportunity to work within a leading IP firm who have a first class reputation within their industry space. They are offering a salary of up to $70,000 package plus employee benefits including:
- Assistance in establishing development/career goals and related solutions / structured training programs to achieve them
- Flexible and compressed working hours
- Fresh fruit provided twice weekly
- Sport event funding such as fun runs and marathons
- An additional paid day off during the Christmas/ New Year period
Please click 'apply now' for immediate consideration. Alternatively, please call Aimee at people2people on 03 9098 7433 for more information.