Located in the heart of the CBD with 350+ employees, this national Law firm have offices throughout Australia and boast an impressive reputation in the market
Work in modern offices and maintain a work/life balance. Enjoy a range of benefits including monthly drinks, morning teas, sporting teams, corporate health care discounts and ongoing learning opportunities.
This is a Corporate Reception position on an initial 12 month contract working full time hours during the week. It is aiming to commence early October and will be a dual reception position.
You will be responsible for:
· Answering incoming calls
· Redirecting to various practice areas and Solicitors
· Handling in and outgoing mail
· Photocopying and scanning
· Filing and archiving
· Liaising with clients on arrival to the firm
· Ad Hoc administrative tasks
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- 1-3 years' experience as a Corporate Receptionist
- Previous experience working in a private practice law firm
- Positive can-do attitude
- Strong customer service background
- Outstanding manner over the phone
- Corporate presentation and communication skills both verbal and written
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page to submit your CV.