This National firm are going through a period of rapid growth. With offices across the country this firm will provide extensive training and a friendly, supportive environment.
Based on reception, this is an exciting opportunity for a corporate receptionist to join a busy and growing firm. Some of your duties will include:
- Answering incoming calls
- Maintaining meeting rooms and board rooms
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Sorting mail
- Arranging couriers
- Ordering stationery
- General administrative duties
To be successful in this great role you will have:
- Must have 12+ months Corporate Receptionist experience with in a Law Firm
- Confident, personable and approachable
- Corporate presentation
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- High attention to detail and ability to prioritise a busy workload
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential conversation, contact Meaghan Gleeson at people2people on 02 8270 9706.