With multiples offices globally, this top-tier law firm are seeking an experienced an multi-tasking expert for a Corporate Receptionist role, which is much more than just meeting & greeting and answering phones.
This full-time, permanent Corporate Receptionist position working 8am-4pm will be full of variety.
Aside from the usual reception duties, you will also:
- Assist with events - internal and external (seminars, conferences, social)
- Support learning & development with preparing course documents
- Provide overflow Secretarial & Paralegal assistance
- Undertake legal research
- Assist recruitment with booking interviews
To be considered for this position you must have:
- Experience working as a Corporate Receptionist
- Worked in a Legal, Accountancy or Consulting firm
- Corporate presentation
- Experience managing meeting rooms
What's in it for you?
- Work for a well renowned, world leader in law
- Gym membership
- Health & Wellbeing initiatives
- Firm morning teas, lunches, dinners
- Charity events
- Opportunity to join the firm's sports teams
- Lots of social events
- Modern offices
If you have worked for a Legal, Accountancy or Professional Consulting firm, and can start straight away, please click the appropriate link on this page!