With more than 30 employees, this boutique, specialist firm place an important focus on their working environment for their staff.
The clients they work with are high profile, therefore they need an experienced, Corporate Receptionist who has an excellent understanding of confidentiality and professionalism.
Your role as the face of the firm is fundamental in ensuring the office runs smoothly and clients receive a high standard of service.
More than just answering phones, your day will be fast paced and full of variety, seeing you:
- Meet and greet clients
- Coordinate and maintain meeting rooms and boardrooms
- Provide catering assistance when needed
- Maintain kitchen and stationery supplies
- Book couriers
- Manage petty cash
- Manage security passes
- General administrative duties
The Successful Candidate
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, you must have:
- Previous experience as a Receptionist in legal environment OR Financial Services (ideally 5+ years)
- Intermediate to Advanced technical skills
- Confident communication skills liaising with clients and professionals at all levels
- Flexibility to assist where required, with a no task too big or too small attitude
To apply for this position, please click on the appropriate link or call Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711.