A global law firm that leads the market, it is one of the largest and most connected law firms in their peer group with an unrivalled global reach and local depth. They have worked with some of the world's most sophisticated businesses on market-leading transactions that have changed their industries, and their lawyers in London advise the world's leading businesses, financial institutions, governments and private individuals.
Working as part of the front of house team, you will be the first point of contact for visitors and caller to this corporate law firm. This position is a temporary role, with a view to a permanent job at the end. Your duties will include:
- Greeting and directing all guests and visitors
- Answering incoming calls
- Organising and booking meeting rooms
- Liaise with other offices for video meetings
- Restocking stationary and magazines
- Organising domestic and international travel
- Ad hoc duties
To be successful for the role you must have:
- Australian citizenship/ Permanent working rights
- A minimum of 1 year experience working in a corporate environment
- Excellent communication skills
- A proactive and enthusiastic approach to work
- Corporate presentation
If you meet the above requirements, click on the appropriate link on this page to apply.
Or alternatively, for a confidential conversation about the role, call Elana Loucopoulos on 8270 9795.