Looking for a role that will offer more than just answering calls? Extremely varied role - assist with events & assist Secretaries?
This international law firm have more than 40 offices globally and have won awards for being the best at providing exceptional client service. Having an extremely professional Corporate Receptionist is a critical role to ensuring they maintain excellence in this area from the moment a client enters their offices.
Corporate as they are, this is also an extremely social environment where a sense of humour is important!
This position has come up as the previous Receptionist has been promoted internally into a Legal Secretarial position.
Initially a 12-month contract but with the possibility to go permanent, this position will be much more than just meeting & greeting and answering calls.
As well as being the face of the business, your role will have you:
- Assist with client events - organising name tags, RSVPS, catering and set up
- Work alongside the firm's Legal Secretaries to assist with overflow admin support
- Set up video conferences
- Ensure Reception & kitchen areas are clean and presentable
….and much more!
To be considered for this opportunity you must have:
- Previous experience working as a Corporate Receptionist
- Experience working in a similar environment (eg. Law firm/accountancy/consulting firm)
- Confident, articulate communication skills
- Willingness to help out with all support tasks
$55,000 - $70,000 package +....
- You will be working with one of the world's top law firms who are internationally recognised
- Beautiful, modern offices in Perth CBD on St Georges Terrace
- Just a 5 minute walk from Perth underground
- Discounted gym membership & other health benefits
If you tick all the above boxes and would like to apply, click the appropriate link on this page!