With more than 40 offices globally, this top-tier law firm are seeking an experienced Corporate Receptionist for a 12-month contract.
Your role as Corporate Receptionist will be a full-time, 12-month contract.
No two days will be the same, this is a role full of variety.
Aside from the usual reception duties, you will also:
- Assist with functions - set up & pack down, arrange & set up catering
- Provide administrative support from time to time
- Order office supplies and corporate gifts for firm celebrations
- Maintain & tidy kitchen and reception areas
To be considered for this position you must have:
- Experience working as a Receptionist in a Legal, Accountancy or Professional Consulting firm
- Corporate presentation
- Experience managing meeting rooms
- You must be someone who is willing to assist with tasks no matter how large or small
What's in it for you?
Working for a well-known, prestigious firm you will have the opportunity to take part in regular social events and have discounts to health benefits etc.
If you have worked for a Legal, Accountancy or Professional Consulting firm, and can start straight away, please click the appropriate link on this page!