Do you enjoy being the director of first impressions? A Global CBD law firm is in need of an experienced Corporate Receptionist to join their busy and friendly team of legal professionals. This reputable and growing law firm pride on delivering a high quality service and offering great benefits to their employees.
Your main duties will include:
- Maintaining meeting rooms and board rooms
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Making tea and coffee
- Arranging couriers
- Ordering stationery
- General administrative duties
To be successful in this great role you will have:
- Proven corporate reception experience, ideally from a law firm
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- Confident, personable and approachable
- Corporate presentation and excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail and ability to prioritise a busy workload
This is a great opportunity to work within a highly regarded CBD law firm. If this role sounds like you, send through your details today!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711 or Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775.
( SK92350A )
( SK918437A )