This award-winning, national law firm are seeking a temporary legal assistant for their litigation team.
As a legal assistant you will be responsible for:
- Diary management
- Preparing and amending documents
- Filing searches
- Processing billing
- Basic legal secretary support
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have:
- Current experience working as a Legal Assistant/Legal Secretary
- Proven experience working on litigious matters
- Experience working with a document management system
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office skills
If you would like to work for a well-established law firm with a great culture apply today! Apply online or call Kim Padmore at people2people on 6160 6201.