people2people is a highly successful diversified recruitment company operating across six offices - Sydney CBD, Chatswood, Parramatta, Melbourne, Brisbane and Auckland.
We are looking for a driven Corporate Receptionist who is interested in a career in the recruitment industry.
About the role:
This opportunity will see you acting as Receptionist for our Sydney CBD office.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Meeting and greeting candidates and clients
- Management of meeting rooms
- Phone calls - managing a busy switchboard ensuring that all calls are forwarded promptly and accurately
- Office management - ensuring the reception and kitchen areas are tidy, ordering stationery, supplies and catering
- Administration - formatting documents, filing and scanning
- Ad hoc duties as required
What we are looking for:
- Corporate presentation
- Previous experience within a Receptionist or Administration position
- An energetic and motivated individual who can work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- A team player with exceptional interpersonal skills
- The ability to show initiative and prioritise work load to meet deadlines
What's in it for you?
- Immediate start date - begin work before the Christmas break
- Initial 6 month contract with opportunity to grow your career
- $28 per hour + super
- A dynamic team environment where high performers thrive
- Opportunity to develop with training, mentoring and robust career pathways
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Emma Edwards on +6128270 9788 or Rachel Fisher on +61282709787