As a corporate receptionist you can expect to meet and greet clients, answer the phone and direct queries to the relevant lawyers. You will ensure all front of office activities run smoothly and in a timely manner.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Meeting and greeting all clients in a professional and friendly manner
- Supporting the events team and legal secretaries in coordinating functions
- Answering the phone, liaising with clients and directing calls
- Set up video conferencing facilities
- Manage meeting room bookings
- Arrange catering and food orders
- Scanning, photocopying, faxing and filing documents
- Escalating hardware issues
- Collecting and delivering mail
- Liaise with solicitors, barristers and clients
- Meet and greet clients and visitors, serving tea and coffee when required
- Maintain, tidy and stock meeting rooms, reception, lobby and kitchen
- Scheduling and roistering meeting rooms for client and internal meetings
- Managing and maintaining an inventory of kitchen supplies, cleaning supplies and stationary
To be successful...
You will have prior experience in working within a busy law firm or similar professional services environment. You will have a proven ability in working autonomously and organising your own work flow to ensure your role requirements and targets are met. Candidates with a fast typing speed in-excess of 50WPM and an intermediate knowledge of Excel and Word will be highly regarded. In addition you will be an outstanding communicator with previous experience in liaising with clients and stakeholders.
Located in the 'Paris End' of Melbourne CBD this national firm provides a wide range of legal services to blue chip and top ASX listed organisations. They have an excellent reputation for the quality of their service and many of their lawyers are considered to be the best in the Asia Pacific region. Staff benefits include regular fresh fruit, social functions and flexibility.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Sian Taylor on 1300 338 546
( SK916725A )