This global, top tier firm prides itself on delivering a high quality service to its clients and offering great benefits to their employees. The firm is located in fantastic offices with spectacular views of the city. This firm promotes a healthy work/life balance and has regular social events.
This is a full time temporary position with hours 7 am to 3 pm. Your duties will include:
- Managing a busy switch board
- Preparing tea and coffee
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Assisting with administrative tasks where required
- Managing meeting rooms and arranging catering
To be considered for the role you must have:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working as a Corporate Receptionist (within either Legal or professional services)
- Professional and corporate presentation
- A confident and articulate telephone manner
- Proven ability to manage conflicting deadlines
Interviews for the role are happening now so please apply to the appropriate link on this page.