This national manufacturing business is growing but retains its family-owned work ethic and culture with its employees and clients. Having run for over 50 years' and grown to over 150 staff, they service some of the largest hospitality, industrial, and medical facilities in the APAC region. Due to an internal restructure, there is now the need for a Copywriter/Content Writer to join their head office team.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Write and edit copy for web, social media, white papers, articles, and product listings
- Develop brand voice and supporting guidelines
- Liaise with Product Managers to produce interesting, concise, and informative product descriptions
- Use SEO principles to optimise copy's online ranking
- Work alongside the Marketing Manager to develop annual content plans and support the wider marketing team when required
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Extensive experience within technical copywriting and content writing
- Manufacturing industry experience is desired
- Strong understanding of SEO and digital marketing principles
- Demonstrable exposure to proofreading and familiarity with style guidelines
- System skills across MS Office, CMS, and social media platforms
You will join the marketing team and business during an exciting stage of growth. You will be able to hone your writing skills and contribute to marketing and communications strategy. The culture is family oriented, friendly, and supportive so please apply today!
Please APPLY TODAY through the appropriate link. For any questions, please call Sally Horwood on 8270 9750 quoting the job title.