The firm is a conveyancing specialist located in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney. They pride themselves on great customer service and promote a healthy work/life balance with their staff.
This is a full time temporary role starting from the 3rd of September running until the end of October. Focused on Conveyancing you will be responsible for:
- Running files
- Liaising with clients
- Drafting documents and contracts
- Booking meetings
- Collating documents and preparing forms
- Signing off 66w certificates
To be successful in this role you must have:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience within Conveyancing (running files from start to finish)
- Confidence to communicate with professionals at all levels
- A flexible "can-do' attitude
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced working environment
- A good understanding of stamp duty
If this sounds like you then don't hesitate, send your application through today by clicking on the appropriate link on this page! Alternatively, call Shaun Hunter at people2people on 02 8270 9778.