This upper mid-tier national law firm have an outstanding reputation throughout Australia. They offer a supportive, professional and relaxed environment. They offer a wealth of company benefits including an on site gym, Pilates, health & well being seminars, trivia nights, Friday drinks and regular functions.
Supporting 2 Partners within the firms biggest team, running Off the Plan developments from start to finish, your duties will include:
- Working on large scale developments
- Preparing documents and correspondence including Contracts of Sale and Settlement documents
- Liaising with clients and professionals at all levels
- Preparing and attending settlements
- High volume filing and reporting
- Various Conveyancing and administration duties as required
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 3+ years as a Senior Conveyancing Paralegal, running off the plan developments from initial instruction to settlement
- Be professional and well presented
- Have an ability to work unsupervised
- Have high attention to detail and a methodical approach
To discuss this exciting opportunity further, call Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775 or Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711.
( SK92350A )
( SK918437A )