This is a rare opportunity to join a leading national Law firm who has a professional, fast paced and dynamic culture. You will be joining this firm at an exciting time.
The firm has close to 200 people working in their Sydney CBD office with offices nationally, and offer many benefits for their staff. They have a professional, supportive working environment and are located in stunning offices!
This role is a full-time, fixed term 6 month contract and would suit an experienced conveyancing paralegal or a licensed conveyor.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with a strong work ethic to take on a role as a conveyancing paralegal within the Property team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Editing and amending documents
- Database updates including data entry
- Opening, closing and maintaining files
- Carriage of conveyancing matters in residential, commercial and off-the-plan developments
- Document Processing
- Conducting property transactions
- Drafting of correspondence
- Ad hoc administration duties
- Engage directly with clients
This role will be challenging and engaging, and in order to be successful in the role, candidates must demonstrate:
- This role would suit an experienced conveyancing paralegal or a licensed conveyor.
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritize a high workload
- Exceptional organizational skills and prioritization
- A strong work ethic
- A confident and driven personality
- Initiative and the ability to work autonomously
- Ability to liaise directly with clients
- Professional and confident communication skills
To apply for the role, click the appropriate link on this page or call Shaun Hunter at people2people on 0282709778 for a confidential discussion.