This well-established, boutique law firm is now looking to hire a Conveyancing Clerk on a 1 week temporary assignment.
Supporting a Partner of the firm this role will see you responsible for:
- Opening and closing files
- Running Conveyancing files from start to finish
- Dictaphone typing
- Preparing and amending documents
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Liaising with clients
- All other Conveyancing duties as required
To be successful for this role you must have:
- Proven Conveyancing or Property Law experience
- A flexible and can-do attitude
- Ability to prioritise and organise well
- Immaculate presentation and a professional phone manner
Please click the appropriate link on this page or alternatively, for a confidential discussion, call Mary Savova at people2people 03 9098 7427.