Listed in the Fortune 500 ‘Best Companies to Work For’ this business manufactures market-leading medical devices. Based on Sydney's lower north shore, you will sit within the Service team ensuring business unit revenue through the administration and invoicing of all contracts.
Reporting to the Service Centre Manager, day to day your responsibilities will include:
- Working with the marketing team to deliver pricing strategies
- Providing Service quotes and contract invoicing
- Ensuring T&Cs align with broader business objectives and requirements
- Updating Salesforce and JDE with relevant information
- Participating in continuous process improvement
Skills & Experience:
To succeed in this position, it will be all about your soft skills, namely:
- Your ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders through excellent communication skills
- A commercially savvy work ethic, strong problem solving and creative thinking skills
- The ability to work autonomously, handle conflicting deadlines, and be solution-focused
- Demonstrable capacity to learn new systems and procedures, and absorb complex information
You will have the opportunity to cement your career within a global business. Develop a broad skill set and have the opportunity to grow within the company. Other benefits include:
- Lifestyle & financial discounts across insurance, health, and fitness
- Educational assistance and study leave
- Excellent onsite services and facilities including a gym
This position is open to Australian Citizens & permanent residents only.
Please APPLY TODAY! For any questions, please call Sally Horwood on 8270 9750 quoting the job title.