In this role, you will liaise with the project leads to find the necessity of extending the PSC's and ensuring briefing notes are approved within the time frame. Assist with regular budget analysis and forecasting activities to align with financial month end cycles.
- Preparation of RFTs which will include design drawings, specification, reports, schedules, service brief / work briefs, programme & draft PSC/contracts.
- Ensure that workflows are managed within the current delegations matrix
- Work with team to resolve any disputes arise from contracts and provide advice to the project team on Contracts including the review of Contract correspondence and advice on clauses and claim issues.
To be eligible for this role you must have:
- Demonstrated working experience within a construction industry background previously, as this is essential for this position.
- Previous experience working on claims, variations, commercial contracts.
- Preferred software's TeamBinder & PM WEB. Business Unit - Power Supply and Upgrade
To apply for the role, click the appropriate link on this page or call Raquel Anderson on 8270 9761 for a confidential discussion