people2people have partnered with a well-known and highly recognizable NFP brand in the Australian market, who have a rich history in care, and who support bringing communities together. They take the time to provide hands-on support and assistance by offering a variety of services - aimed at creating independence and comfort. Based in the inner suburbs of Brisbane they are now seeking and experienced Contract Administrator to join their Business Transformation team.
about the role
Reporting to the Commercial Business Manager this new role will see the successful candidate responsible for managing and maintaining contract management framework and processes.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Assist in the development and implementation of contract management framework by sourcing documents and established contracts, as well as monitoring performance and addressing non-performance to management, to achieve the required contract outcomes.
- Manage and maintain contract management framework end to end work flow processes.
- Administer contracts in accordance with approved Contract Management framework and procedures and update contract details to maintain the integrity of contract information.
- Interpret and explain contract management framework requirements to stakeholders.
- Establish, coordinate and maintain internal/external stakeholder relationships to identify and minimise risk, and maximise the value from the contract as well as resolve any contract conflicts.
- Serve as a liaison between internal and external parties during contract development and negotiation stages
- Proactively identify and manage contract risks to meet organisational obligations and achieve the planned outcomes of the contract
- Report and monitor status of all new and ongoing contracts to management
Degree qualified in Commerce or a relevant field, or with significant experience in a similar role, the successful candidate will have 3 years + in a contract administration role, established administration skills including intermediate to advanced MS Word and Excel skills and working knowledge of SharePoint. Strong analysis skills and a high attention to detail are paramount along with excellent stakeholder management, engagement, influencing, and negotiation skills. If you are currently seeking a new permanent opportunity with an organisation that can offer growth and career development APPLY today!