Your responsibilities may include:
- Answering inbound or making outbound phone calls
- Logging calls/tickets in a system
- Working with call centre KPIs
Your skills and expertise:
- Previous experience within a call centre environment within Government would be ideal.
- Ability to handle a high volume of calls and work to KPIs
- Excellent phone manner and professionally presented
- High level of attention to detail and able to prioritise tasks
The role will be 38 hrs per week normal hours (overtime will be paid outside of the normal hours, rotating shift between 7am - 9pm on weekdays and weekends 6am - 11pm which is voluntary, applicant's must be happy with these hours.
If you are interested in working with in a call centre in a customer service position, please APPLY today!