Contact Centre Analyst is the one who represent all KPIs of Contact Centre to higher management in more user friendly way.
This position is key to day-to-day running and management of contact centres, and ensure contact centres have got all the tools and access to deliver outstanding customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversees day-to-day operation of Contact Centres.
- Meets data analysis and reporting requirements necessary for the efficient operation of Contact Centre.
- Produces and presents performance reports in an effective manner
- Understands the strategic objectives of the business and continually seeks ways to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of reporting.
- Participates in professional development and continuing education as appropriate
- Investigates issues raised and identifies root cause to be able to provide action plans
- Management of System IDs - creation, editing and password resets
- Systems management (including IVR and Call recordings)
- Maintaining asset registry
- Focused reports around transactions on inbounds, outbounds, emails and live chat
What skills are we looking for?
- Confident and effective communcation
- Plan, execute and follow up on outstanding tasks
- Understand the skillset of team members and delegate tasks accordingly
- Work well with others while pursuing a common goal
- A can-do attitude, always
- Flexible with processes, SLAs and requirements
- Intermediate MS Excel skills and ability to provide useful reports
- Mature and professional
If you like what you read and you believe you fit the criteria to the letter, then apply now or contact Manish on 0447710791.