This global law firm are industry leaders and recognised to be one of the largest international legal practises in Australia. They are experiencing continual growth and pride themselves on providing a healthy work life balance.
The firm are in need of an experienced Legal Assistant/Legal Secretary to join then on a full time, temporary to permanent basis. Assisting a Partner and a team within Construction, your duties will include:
- Opening and closing files
- Liaising with clients
- Dictaphone typing
- Monthly billing
- Editing and amending legal documents
- Diary and Email management
- General administrative duties
To be considered for this great opportunity, you must have:
- A proven experience as a Legal Secretary/Legal Assistant
- Great attention to detail
- A fast, accurate typing speed
To apply click the appropriate link, or for more information call Mary Savova on 03 9098 7427.