The role will be a key part of the management and oversight of compliance and regulatory requirements as the organisation seek to expand its operations here in Australia.
As the Regulatory Compliance Manager ideally you will have a solid understanding of the regulatory environment governing financial services and good knowledge of local and international Prudential Standards.
Regulatory Compliance Manager Duties will include, but is not limited too;
- Oversight and Management of key transformation across all products with a range of products and services
- Ensure that the current regulatory framework and Policies and standards reflect ever-increasing changes to both a local and also international level.
- Ensure the business is aware of their regulatory obligations
- Ensure AML/CTF obligations are met
- Ensure that yearly CPD targets are met
- Relevant degree with extensive exposure to Australian regulatory bodies.
- Strong knowledge laws and regulations relating to derivatives products and wealth and fund management
- Ability to construct and implement compliance framework.
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication
- Exposure to organisational change processes specific to compliance
- Competitive Salary with lucrative bonus structure
- Career progression with growing organization
- Overseas travel opportunities.