Our client is a rapidly expanding Financial Investments business that requires an experienced Compliance Manager. Within this exciting and diverse role you be assisting the business with management and oversight of the compliance program and liaising with ASIS and AUSTRAC regulatory authorities.
The role will be a key part of the management and oversight of compliance and regulatory requirements as the organisation seeks to expand its operations here in Australia.
As the Regulatory Compliance Manager ideally you will have a solid understanding of the regulatory environment governing financial services and good knowledge of local and international Prudential Standards.
Regulatory Compliance Manager Duties will include;
- Oversight and Management of key transformation across all products with a range of products and services
- Ensure that the current regulatory framework and Policies and standards reflect ever increasing changes to both a local and also international level.
- Ensure the business is aware of their regulatory obligations
- Ensure AML/CTF obligations are met
- Ensure that yearly CPD targets are met
Some of the career rewards that come with this organisation are:
- Competitive Salary with lucrative bonus structure
- Career progression with growing organisation
- Overseas travel opportunities.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Igor Hadziomerovic on 03 9098 7435