- Actively participate in the development, promotion, delivery, evaluation and reporting on compliance and regulatory programs
- Ensuring compliance to policies, to ensure best regulatory practice, and support effective outcomes.
- Carry out and conduct regulation and compliance activities whilst working as part of a team to implement relevant regulation and legislation consistent with contemporary principles.
- Prepare written reports, submissions, briefing notes and ministerial correspondence on a range of issues including contentious or politically sensitive issues often involving significant financial implications and government credibility.
- Sound project management experience including experience in the analysis of complex concepts, problems and issues and in developing and applying creative and practical solutions
- Salesforce case management
- GIS experience
- Background in natural resource management, science, or policing
To apply for the role, click the appropriate link on this page or call David Collins on 8270 9799 for a confidential discussion