This organisation is a growing name in the property development market, being responsible for many notable projects which has always been known for blending quality with speed of construction.
As a senior member of the Finance team. You will be expected to look after month-end reporting as well as an ongoing focus on budget and forecasts. You will partner closely with the executive management and provide them with suggestions and commentaries and be a key driver in the business's performance. In this hands on role, you will also be expected to assist the Finance team with all aspects of Accounts (AP/AR) when required and be part of ad hoc projects.
In order to be successful within the role you must possess the following:
- Experience within the Construction/Property Development Industry is HIGHLY regarded.
- Team Player with the ability to work with all areas in accounts.
- Extremely driven, hardworking, and dedicated personality.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- CA/CPA preferred.
- This position offers you the potential to progress to a Finance Manager position in the future.
- Brand new office currently underway.
- Great opportunity to grow with a company growing rapidly itself.
If you are interested in this role and if you have the skills this role requires, or would like to know more about this role, please APPLY NOW or contact Michael Togher on 8270 9746.