This company is one of Australia's leading engineering contractors, operating across Australia, New Zealand and South-East Asia, providing contraction, rail, building and tunnelling services. Our client is seeking an exceptional Stakeholder & Communications Advisor to join the Communications and Stakeholder Relations team to work on a new iconic Melbourne project within the construction industry.
You will be responsible for delivering accurate and high-quality information to members of the public by maintaining a welcoming and professional manner. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Work closely with the construction team to understand upcoming construction activities and evaluate their impact on the surrounding community
- Develop appropriate mitigation strategies for communities impacted by construction activities
- Establish and develop effective relationships with impacted stakeholders
- Respond to and manage enquiries that come through the project inbox and community phone
- Coordinate and arrange alternative accommodation or other special requirements for stakeholders
- Assist with ensuring all interactions are entered into Consultation Manager as soon as practicable
- Assistance with event management
The right candidate will have exceptional customer service skills, the ability to continuously learn new project information and to effectively communicate accurate information as well as
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role
- An appropriate tertiary qualification (in communications, public relations or related fields), industry or other relevant experience.
- Experience in the construction industry is highly regarded
If this sounds like you don't hesitate and APPLY now. Call Isabella on (03) 9098 7434 for further information