ABOUT THE BUSINESS
Our clients are one of the largest providers to government agencies, currently servicing over 360,000 of the 3.6 million staff members of the NSW Government.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Develop and deliver the communication strategy for a division, program or project. Identify, manage and develop tactical plans and content required for the program and manage proactive communication opportunities. This includes managing and delivering communications to external parties and to the business as required.
- Create, implement and manage key communication activities aligned to the business objectives for the appropriate division and the business.
- Develop key communication collateral and messages to defined target audiences to raise awareness and understand between the business and its stakeholders.
- Contribute to and implement the communication strategy and provide advice and guidance on ensuring the communication approach adopted is appropriate for the target audiences.
- Define, develop and implement communications requirements, content and relevant materials.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to define business communication needs and objectives, crafting appropriate communication approaches and tactics to achieve portfolio goals.
- Develop and deliver messaging using a variety of tools and channels, including events, brochures, web, video, infographics and social media to ensure it reaches its target audience.
- Identify and address potential communication issues, and opportunities, which may have an impact on business stakeholders, and implement solutions to achieve the best outcome.
- Prepare and maintain communication materials, including brochures, posters, letters, website and intranet content, newsletters, FAQs, presentations, briefs and key messages.
- Tertiary level qualifications (at degree level) in communications, business or a related discipline, or equivalent knowledge and skills acquired through practical experience.
- The ability to work within an agile project environment
- Demonstrated experience working on a solid communications plan to deliver effective internal organisational change!
- Change management experience is a must
- Advanced stakeholder engagement skills
- Pre-employment checks.
Proposed start date - 11/11/2019
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you! Don't delay! APPLY NOW! Any questions please call Leanne on 02 8270 9799