people2people are collaborating the NSW Government who are currently seeking a Communications Officer with a Digital focus on a 5 month assignment located in the Sydney CBD.
You will be joining this collaborative team on a project that is already underway. The project involved is to reform their WH&S website. The ideal candidate will be a Communications Officer with digital background.
- Re-building website using Sharepoint 2010 to accommodate the organisation's reform
- Creating a user-friendly website which is accessible to a range of audiences with varying backgrounds and requirements
- Taking into account SEO and metadata
- Working with and providing direction to key stakeholders to create a website which focuses on the customer journey
To be eligible for this role you must have:
- Previous experience in a grade 9/10 Communications role
- A digital background with knowledge of SEO, Squiz Matrix, creating accessibility in websites and using metadata
- Proficiency in Sharepoint 2010 highly advantageous
- Understanding customer needs in sensitive situations and ability to target audiences from a range of backgrounds
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills