If you have been seeking an opportunity to own the creative process for high quality content for websites, blogs, e-newsletters, and Social Media (rather than it being shopped out to agencies), read on, this could be the one you've been waiting for.
As the Communications Coordinator, you'll be joining a team of switched-on, and highly capable Marketing professionals. You'll be energized to help support an amazing events calendar, and to add your creative flair to grow their Social Media footprint.
As the successful candidate, you will bring to the role;
- Significant experience producing engaging digital content and managing social media accounts, communities and content calendars
- Strong copywriting skills and your own Social Media "voice'
- An exceptional eye for detail, both visual and content, with an ability to stay 'on-brand'
- Ability to work under pressure, on multiple projects with tight deadlines and passionate personalities
- A deep understanding of social content management, scheduling and systems, and be fully immersed in the social media space (incl. Facebook, Insta, WeChat)
- A love for health, fitness, and wellness is beneficial
- Proficiency across MS, MAC and the Adobe Creative suite
- Fantastic chance to flex your creative 'muscle' and produce content that you'll be proud of
- Excellent salary of $60K + Super + incentives
- Amazing benefits, including On-Site gym & employee share allocation incentive
- High-quality, U.S. manufactured products - and an incredible monthly product allowance
- Mon-Fri, business hours, with only occasional events outside hours