In order to be considered for this role you must have full Australian work rights with no visa restrictions or limitations.
Main responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Major part of the role is to analyse detailed R&D reports and successfully produce this content across a range of channels such as website, social and press
- Preparation and management of memberships lists and subscriptions
- You will support industry communications through website content updates and support the preparation of content for industry annual reports.
- Strong focus on interaction with the research and development team to create and deliver all internal and external communications
- Support the broader Communications team with assessment of proposals, milestone and final reports.
- Collation and delivery of relevant and strategic industry information to current and potential service providers
Your Skills & Expertise:
- Tertiary qualification in areas including but not limited to research and/or science
- Ability to manage multiple projects with strict timeframes
- It is essential that you are a good communicator both written and verbally and have strong attention to detail
- Confidence in maintaining relations with diverse Stakeholder groups both internally and externally
If this sounds like the next opportunity to allow you to develop and grow in your content creation and communication career, please APPLY NOW or call Brooke McKay on 02 8270 9780 for a confidential discussion.