With a rich history and impressive growth record, this leading services business is an instantly recognisable brand, and a market leader in its sector. Enjoying significant growth in recent years, they are now launching an innovative digital product that is set to disrupt the sector. This is a unique opportunity for you take on a business critical role, where you will drive the sales, pricing and profitability of the product line.
With a direct report to the GM of Sales & Marketing, your remit as The Commercial Product Manager will be to:
- introduce the product range in the local market and to take initiatives to drive a significantly increased portfolio volume
- Main point of contact for Global Innovation Centre on sales and commercial issues
- Price lists and sales packaging of product range in Australia
- Overall profitability on the product range
- Organizing and executing Sales training for sales staff B2B in Australia
- Drive sales through visiting customers with sales staff, act as ambassador and product expert
- 1st level support for all sales reps in Australia on functionality, key selling points and sales argumentation for product
- Establishing a sales platform for additional products launched within the product range
- Introducing new products for the organization in Australia
To secure this career changing role, you will need to demonstrate a proven sales record in a b2b services sector, and the ability to identify solutions and develop strategic plans. A clear communicator, you will be known for your collaborative style, and ability to influence without authority, and will have good analytical skills. Your application will be a stand out if you are technically savvy, and bring experience selling to the food services, pharmaceutical and/or logistics sectors.
This is a unique opportunity to drive a market changing product in the local market. You will work in close collaboration with the global innovation team, and have long term career opportunities, including internationally.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Catherine Kennedy on +61282709755