An internationally established and highly regarded organisation who is a leading provider of professional products and services. Based in the Western Sydney region with an established strong and valuable customer relations and partnerships, an opportunity now exists for an experienced Commercial Business Partner to take up this pivotal role to lead the finance function.
About the role:
- Responsible for all financial planning, forecasting, variance analysis and reporting activities - strong emphasis on P&L and working capital
- Responsible for analysis on performance of the business
- Lead monthly business reviews
- Work with management teams to understand financial and accounting management reports to drive growth, efficiencies, profit and savings
- Partner closely with the GM to develop and execute key projects, initiatives and strategic business road-map planning
- Provide management insight and analysis to growth plans
- Help to improve quality of business analysis and business processes optimization
- Coordinate with APAC/Group finance team
- Any additional duties and special projects as assigned by reporting manager
- Formal qualifications CA/CPA level
- Advanced experience in a similar/management role
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal
- Advanced MS excel skills
- Strong budgeting, planning and forecasting skills gained either in a Management Accountant, FP&A Manager or Finance Business Partner capacity
- Ability to connect with people at all levels of the organisation and exert good organisation impact with confidence
- Ability to develop relationships within a team and across related teams
- Experience in driving change management, working in fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Able to work autonomously and take independent action to resolve problems
- Ability to think critically about the business, alert, analytical, possess broad business orientation.
If you have the skills this role requires APPLY NOW or if you would like to discuss your suitability for this position, contact Sandy Kumar at people2people on 02 8270 9740 for a confidential discussion.