This successful US multinational is known for producing high achievers and is a fantastic place for work. Recognising that people are always the driving force behind their success they are looking to secure a strong Commercial Analyst with impeccable business partnering skills.
Working closely with the Financial Controller, Commercial Director and BU Managers, you will:
- Assist with preparing quarterly BU and consolidated forecasts
- Liaise with BU Managers on understanding business drivers and variance analysis
- Provide in-depth sales analysis and continuously monitor sales performance
- Supporting areas of operations with financial data, inventory analysis and reports concerning efficiencies and KPI's
- Monitoring costs for variances and providing variance reports to the relevant business units (purchasing, finance, marketing etc.)
CA / CPA / CIMA qualified, you will possess a strong commercial acumen gained in a large multinational organisation; preferably with a US Parent. A candidate with a background in FMCG, Phrama or retail would be great. As you will be dealing with all areas of the business it is essential you have excellent communication skills.
This position is in the Northern Beaches. Please think carefully about the location and commute before applying.
For more information please contact Liam Hassell on (02) 8270 9722.