This is an incredible "foot in the door" opportunity with a dominant performer in the FMCG space with a truly global footprint. Working as a Commercial Analyst, you will partner sales and marketing, providing financial insight to support a range of instantly recognisable brands they deliver to the market.
In this role you will be instrumental in ensuring the provision of accurate and timely management information for reporting and analysis purposes. This will relate to:
- Supporting areas of operations with financial data, inventory analysis and reports concerning production efficiencies and KPI's
- Monitoring costs for variances and providing variance reports to the relevant business units (purchasing, finance, marketing etc.)
- Manage marketing expenditure and work to build the indirects budget
- Provide commentary and analysis on brand performance, market share and ROI
- Look to continuously improve all facets of reporting and analysis in sales operations
To be considered you will have held a similar position in the past. Ideally you will have gained your experience within a retail or FMCG environment embedded with the sales and marketing teams. As you will be dealing with all areas of the business it is essential you have excellent communication skills. In a time of growth this role offers many exciting challenges and opportunities and will certainly go temporary to permanent for the right person!
Please you the Apply Now function on the page to express your interest or for more information call Liam Hassell on (02) 8270 9722.