This organisation has been in business for decades and has steadily developped their brand name through high quality products, innovation and strong partnerships with their clients.
They are part of a very large multinational organisation providing them with a strong financial backing and potential growth perspectives.
They are now looking for an experienced Commercial Analyst to join their team and assist them in this new development phase.
Key responsibilities include:
- Review and analyse monthly results with business partners and provide insights
- Provide commercial insight through analysis of sales and operational data
- Responsible for the monthly budgets/forecasts models and various variance analyses
- Develop pricing models/strategies
- Work on process improvement and system implementations
- CA /CPA Qualifications preferred, not essential
- Ideally experience within the manufacturing/FMCG or pharma industries
- Very strong commercial acumen and high level partnering/stakeholders managerment skills
- Strong data analysis and modelling skills to analyse complex data
This is a great opportunity to join a stable and market leading organisation to continue your professional development alongside a strong leader.
The salary on offer is circa $100,000 + super, if you are interested and have the relevant skills, please apply NOW!
For more information, you can contact Greg Nihotte on 8270 9758