Our client, an ASX listed company, who continue to grow through acquisition and increased market share, have a rare opportunity for a Collection Officer to join their team immediately on a 2 month basis ASAP. With internal promotion and training and development at the forefront of the company culture, you will love working here!
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Collect all accounts up to 120 days past due
- Deferrals and re-writes
- Effectively negotiate whilst maintaining customer relationships
- Evaluate customer credit reports
- Analysis of credit history and approving applications
- Liaise with internal/external stakeholders to ensure the coordination of collection activities
- Adhoc administration duties/special projects as required
The successful candidate will have a solid track record as a Collections Officer who has demonstrated their ability in a high volume, fast paced collections environment. You will pride yourself on your professionalism, positive attitude and your ability to work in a team environment. You will have excellent communication skills with the ability to build rapport at all levels. SAP experience will be highly regarded but not essential.
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set and attitude to match, APPLY NOW for immediate consideration or contact Rachel Taylor or Hayley Coghill on 07 3118 0125.