As the Collections Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Managing a large volume consumer ledger
- Allocating and receipting payments
- Account reconciliations
- Daily collection calls
- Answering customer quires
- Managing delinquent accounts
The successful candidate will have:
- Prior experience as a Collections Officer or similar position
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage a range of stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines
What's in it for you?
- Competitive hourly rate
- Friendly and collaborative team environment
- Opportunity to work for a leading Health Organisation
If you are an experienced Collections Officer and available immediately, please click on the 'apply now' link on this page to submit your application.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Stephanie on 03 9098 7431.