People2People are excited to be partnering with one of Australia's most successful and leading organisations. With a national presence this company is the market leader within their chosen field. Due to growth they have a rare opportunity for an experienced, Collections Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis.
This role will be involved with implementing strategies, improving processes and analysing data to improve the collections function.
- Evaluating and analysing overdue accounts and investigating credit history
- Streamline and improve collections processes to consolidate debt
- Developing and implementing performance indicators and measuring outcomes
- Engage and build rapport with internal stakeholders
- Produce key reports and provide detailed analyst on recommendations
The ideal candidate will have proven experience as a collections analyst within a high-volume, large company environment. You will be highly self-motivated with a natural inclination to add value to everything you do. You will pride yourself on your analytical skills and problem solving skills. With strong communication skills and the ability genuinely build rapport with all internal and external stakeholders. Intermediate excel skills are essential for this position.
- Permanent opportunity with growth opportunities
- Dynamic, friendly and results driven team environment
- Close to public transport
- Large company environment
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set to match, please APPLY NOW or should you have any questions in relation to the role, please call Siobhan Reynolds or Alex Watanabe on (07) 3118 0125 for a confidential conversation.