This well-established provider of banking and financial services has a rich history spanning almost 50 years. They strive to provide its members with reputable service and a memorable experience, offering a variety of services including personal, home and business loans, credit cards and financial planning.
Continuing growth has created an opportunity for a professional customer service/ sales representative to join the team as a Member Services Officer. Reporting directly into the Member Services Supervisor, you will be a part of a tight knit customer service/sales team that provides support to the membership base across a range of products and services, capitalising on opportunity to up sell and cross sell to existing customers.
Your day to day will include:
- Answering calls in a timely and professional manner
- Providing customer service and support across a range of products and services
- Identifying sales opportunities with existing clients
- Cross selling/Up selling products and services as they meet the needs of members.
- Administrative tasks as directed by the Member Services Supervisor
- Other duties as directed by the Member Services Supervisor
Skills & Experience
- Proven sales experience in a similar role ideally within a call centre environment (Inbound & Outbound)
- Experience within the financial service sector is desirable
- Strong communication skills with a professional phone manner
- Ability to 'think outside the square' and identify solutions
- Strong team player and sales driven
If you have experience working within financial services or banking and have high volume call centre inbound and outbound experience then we would like to hear from you! Apply now and take your career to the next level!