As a leader in their field, and with more than 75 years' experience, a position as a Client Services Supervisor is now available in one of Australia's most iconic news agencies. With access to the latest information in current affairs, this business focuses on building relationships with publishers across a variety of platforms. This is a great opportunity to support the wider business in client retention by providing an efficient, friendly, and professional service to their client base.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Leading and developing the client services team
- Providing a high level of customer service to internal and external stakeholders and clients
- Identifying and implementing strategies to improve team performance and create efficiencies
- Ensuring team and individual KPIs and SLAs are met
- Reporting and utilising those insights to influence decisions
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this position, you will have:
- Exceptional customer service skills within proven client retention experience
- Demonstrated leadership experience, ideally from a call centre or customer service environment
- The ability to train, motivate and mentor
- A strategic mindset with strengths in influencing, process improvement, and planning
- Excellent computer skills across MS Office and CRM applications
Be part of a large organisation that promotes internal growth and gives you access to the inside workings of a news agency. Be surrounded by journalists, media professionals and like-minded & driven professionals!
- Great team culture and a real emphasis on a healthy work/ life balance
- Located in the Sydney CBD.
To be considered for this opportunity, apply using the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please call Jade Evans at people2people on 02 8270 9707.