Join this financial advisory firm in Melbourne CBD and enjoy working amongst driven professionals that pride themselves on exceptional financial advice and service to their clients. Play an integral part of process management and client liaison. If you are passionate about giving a high level of support and outcome driven, this is a great opportunity to join this committed team.
- Execute product research
- Work closely with Parra planning
- Preparation of client correspondence.
- Research of client's existing products.
- Obtain pre-underwriting assessments
- Provide strategic advice and support to financial advisors
- Attend client appointments
- Client file management
- Case follow up
- Ensure compliance of internal procedures
- Completing, or already have completed, a Diploma in Financial Planning
- Strong group and retail life insurance background
- Exposure to Netwealth platform
- Familiarity with Gmail, Google drives, Midwinter AdviceOS and IRESS Risk Researcher are preferred
- Paraplanning background would be an asset
- Ability to multi-task and work autonomously
If you would like to know more, please don't hesitate to call Isabella Boyer today for a confidential discussion. 03 9098 7434
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Isabella Boyer on 03 9098 7434